Monday, August 28, 2006

Oliver Sean Picture Collage


Here is a new design made by my publicist in the US - Basically a collage of my Pictures. I just think it looks real cool in Black and White and thought I should put it up here.
(Great job Heidi - your designing skills have improved since 8 years ago ;-) I love this Picture collage.)

By the way, this is used as the template on my page on 'MySpace' http://www.myspace.com/oliversean and seems to be a hit with all the people who write in to me there and who I definitely consider my friends rather than Fans.

I've been spending a lot of time on the computer now that my Nokia E61 is packed up and my N93 is in my hands most of the time - the N93 is a great phone but the E61 was definitely like a laptop and I hardly used my comp for any of my web work but the N93 isnt that user friendly for editing work - well you have to make compromises for style I suppose ;-) Good thing is Im gonna have loads of pictures now for all my friends to see now - will try and keep the pics interesting...

Oh, I downloaded a cool little software from the net just a while ago - Its a timer for the comp to shut down at a particular time - so for all of you guys out there who have free internet in the nights - keep it on all night and use this software to shut it down just before 6AM (usually the time when the billing kicks in again) and you can sleep soundly till 11AM ;-)) and get your downloads done without wakin up in a cold sweat at 4 AM saying "Shit is it 6AM?" hahaha. Anyways the software is called "StayOn" found it on google - real cool I think.

Ciao for now. (Gonna sleep its 2:08AM)

No comments: